BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA Description
BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA is a website security component designed to protect your registration, comment, poll, guestbook, content submission, and other online forms from automated spam submissions. It generates CAPTCHA images with textual code rendered in them that are easily decipherable to humans -- but not to spam BOTS.
In essence, it allows you to focus on your code or content -- instead of on deleting spam.
'Developer Edition' includes FULL SOURCE CODE and ROYALTY FREE distribution rights!
- time unlimited and fully functional demo version (it displays "Lanap" 50% of times),
- built-in sound support that allows access even to visually impaired people,
- 50 different CAPTCHA algorithms,
- customizable image size and format,
- SharePoint 2007 compatible,
- ASP.NET AJAX compatible,
- XHTML 1.1 Strict compliant markup,
- Full Server side component,
- works on shared servers (medium trust support)
- not dependent on other software so it does not bring in any additional dependencies,
- includes high-quality samples,
- free 24x7 support.
Added ASP.NET MVC RC1 support and ASP.NET MVC RC1 CAPTCHA code samples (C# BotDetect ASP.NET MVC Demo and VB.NET BotDetect ASP.NET MVC Demo)
Fixed a bug with the PreDrawCaptchaImage handler being re-registered and executed multiple times (the number cumulatively increasing for every page load)
Fixed a bug with multiple randomized CAPTCHA controls in the application all using the last registered PreDrawCaptchaImage handler instead of the appropriate one
Fixed a bug with the CAPTCHA CodeLength and CodeType not being randomized on the first page load
Fixed a bug with the CAPTCHA validation failing when there is an ASP.NET Ajax UpdatePanel on the page, but the Captcha control is not within it.
BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA 184.108.40.206
Release notes are not available currently.
BotDetect ASP.NET CAPTCHA Requirements
No additional system requirements.